Contact Us

03 9419 6066


386 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Partner / Spouse Migrations

Our firm members have been involved in Migration laws for over a decade. We provide assistance with Partner/Spouse and Fiancé visa applications from preparation to lodgement to approval, we will guide you every step of the way.

We provide the right advice that will allow you and your partner to live together with fewer delays as possible, whether you’re applying from within or outside Australia.

We help prepare and lodge the following visa applications:


Partner visa (subclass 309) and Partner visa (subclass 100)

This visa allows your spouse or de facto partner to travel and live in Australia.


Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)

This visa allows your future spouse to come to Australia to marry.


Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801)

This visa allows your partner to stay in Australia until an application for a permanent visa is lodged.


New Zealand citizen family relationship visa (subclass 461)

 This visa allows a non-New Zealand family member of a New Zealand citizen to live and work in Australia for up to five years.


Get In Touch With Us