Contact Us

03 9419 6066


386 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Employment Migration

We work closely with Australian businesses and individuals to provide comprehensive and seamless support on every step of the way.


If you or your business want to employ workers from outside Australia for reasons such as that you are unable to find workers with the particular skillset within Australia.


Our members have been providing cost-effective solutions that will help you find and employ workers with the required skillsets for the job.


We help prepare and lodge the following visas:


Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)

This is a permanent visa for skilled workers.


Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)

A permanent visa for skilled works who want to work in regional Australia.


Temporary Work visa (subclass 457)

A temporary visa for skilled workers to travel and work in Australia for up to four years.


Training and Research visa (subclass 402)

A visa that allows you to participate in a research projects or undertake professional development training program in Australia.


Get In Touch With Us